Decision Time: Nokia N82 Review, to publish or not to publish?

Friday, November 30, 2007

Decision Time: Nokia N82 Review, to publish or not to publish?

I’m in the last stretch of my Nokia N82 review titled “Nokia N95, N95 8gb and N82: The evolution of the multimedia computer,” when all of a sudden my N82 breaks. I wanted to take a picture so I took the phone out of my pocket, flipped the shutter down and this is what I’m stuck with:



screenshot0008.jpg


Now I tried a few things. I *#7370# ‘d the phone, that didn’t do anything. I tried removing the memory card, nada. I tried power cycling, again, nothing.


The review is sitting here on my laptop and apart from some edits and pictures that have to be inserted it’s basically done. I’m quite upset, I was in the zone, banged out close to 3800 words and now this happens.


You’re call IntoMobile readers, publish the review or no?



words.jpg


07:45 in Finland, managed to pull an all nighter, see you in a few hours. Please leave any tips you might have for resolving this.


Edit: The other option would be to wait until I get a replacement, that can take up to a week. Tough call, I’m probably going to just stick this review up on the net after I edit it once I wake up.


---
Related Articles at IntoMobile:






feeds.feedburner.com

No comments:

Recommended

Recent posts

Download DVD movies