The Reverse Funnel System - My First 7 Days

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Reverse Funnel System - My First 7 Days

I spent some time in the back office of the system over the weekend, then Monday, I hopped on an Inner Circle call where I was given a specific call to action. The Inner Circle calls I have since discovered are more than I had expected to recieve in that the content is just raw, real training by millionaires who provide step by step instructions.

I simply followed directions. By Tuesday night (within 24 hours) I had a paid lead. I was floored! I believed the system worked because of the high recommendation by my partner, however, I didn't know it would happen so fast. I emailed support and asked whether I needed to call or email the lead or what, I just wasn't sure. In old school marketing, I always had to call the leads. Support emailed back to advise me not to do a thing. They said to just let the system work.

Taking support's advice, I watched the lead in my 'paid lead' category sit there for a couple of days wondering if this is really all there is to it. By now it's Friday night. I was at my computer, my husband is downstairs watching the game, and I see an email come in notifying me that I had made a $1,000 commission in my business. When I looked at the name of the person that joined, it was my RFS lead!

I jumped up, yelled down to Steve, he came running upstairs and by the time he got to me, I was acting like an excited child. I was laughing and told him I couldn't hardly believe it. I was holding my head in disbelief. I was thrilled! I called my business associate who was vacationing in Hawaii and I told him what had happened. He gave me the official "I told you so!" and then together, we called our new business partner. Now he's up and running himself.

I have to tell you, as much as I have just laid myself out to you to tell you how crazy I got when I actually saw the system work, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I continue to have many leads come through the system. In my opinion, the system and the concept behind it is powerful and I will continue to use it. I've seen it first hand working by simply placing ads directing people to the funner website. In addition, the training that I'm receiving from Ty and his leaders really do make a difference in my business.



Autor: Debbie Turner

Debbie Turner is an Internet Marketer and Home Based Business Developer. Steve is the co-author and married to Debbie. For information specifically about the Reverse Funnel system, visit http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com/58312 Steve and Debbie have owned their own businesses for 20+ years. They are always looking for business partners to train who are serious about having financial success and fun at the same time for a well balanced life. Debbie can be reached at 843.270.5611. Steve can be reached at 843.343.7283. Their personal website is http://www.WhoIsSteveAndDebbieTurner.com and you can email them there also.


Added: December 26, 2007
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

No comments:

Recommended

Recent posts

Download DVD movies